And what’s this fritters like?
This growing plant on the sea shores is salty, slightly sour but very tasty. It’s a repository of iodine because the sea grows. It’s very good for goiter patients. When the salad is made with a slight boil, you can consume it as much as for its flavor. Sea Fritters Recipe
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
Sea Fritters Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 bunches of sea fritters
- 4-5 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic
- half a lemon juice
- 2 liters of water
(you don’t need to add salt as it is quite salty)
Sea Fritters Recipe Construction:
- Wash the sea fritters with 1-2 waters and cut off the roots, if any. Boil 2 liters of water in a large saucepan and boil the fritters in water for about 10 minutes.
- Remove the cooked fritters from the pot with the help of colanders and hold them under cold water (so that they will retain their green color).
- Remove the bristles of boiled fritters (hold the branches by the stems, pull the branches towards you one by one and rough the green parts that come out.)
- Mix the olive oil with the beaten garlic and lemon juice. Mix and serve with the fritters you have taken in the salad bowl.
It tastes so much better if you make it 1 night in advance and make it wait.