Trick of The Recipe of Leeks with Olive Oil
In olive oil recipes, vegetables retain their nutritional and color values if you close the oily paper on which you put a small hole in the middle part of the vegetables and perform the cooking process in this way in a closed pot. You can rub some of the olive oil over the leeks during serving.
Cooking Suggestion of Leek Recipe with Olive Oil
You can also add chopped onions in small pieces to the recipe according to desire. You can reduce and increase the amount of granulated sugar and olive oil you will use to make leeks with olive oil according to your taste.
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
Ingredients for Olive Oil Leek Recipe
- 4 custom medium leeks
- 2 custom medium carrot
- 2 tablespoon rice
- 1 custom lemon juice
- 1 Cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 Cup water
- 1 tea cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1,5 teaspoon salt
How to Make An Olive Oil Leek Recipe?
- Wash the outer shells and leeks from which you extract the root parts in plenty of water, then chop them into verev.
After peeling, cut the carrots, which you cut longitudinally in half, to match the leeks.
- In a large-bottomed saucepan, respectively; place the chopped leeks and carrots. After rinsing, sprinkle the rice you drained over them. Lightly roast, adding half the olive oil.
- Combine the orange juice, lemon and water in a glass. Then add to the leeks in the pan.
- Stir gently, adding the granulated sugar and salt.
- The leeks on which you put the olive oil, in a saucepan with the lid closed, over a low heat
- Cook for 20-25 minutes.Serve warm or cold with lemon slices according to desire. Share the healing source winter vegetable leek with all your loved ones.
Serving Recommendation of Olive Oil Leek Recipe
You can serve the leeks you take on a serving plate by sweetening them with spices such as powdered turmeric and new spring according to your desire.