Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken is a classic of Turkish cuisine. You can read the most popular recipe of Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken on this page.
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken recipe ingredients;
- 4 pieces Plated Chicken Backless Chest
- 100 g crumbled white cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped spinach
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 400 g diced tomatoes
- 2 small onions (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1.5 cups chicken stock
- 2 bay leaves (finely chopped)
Stages of applying Mediterranean-Style Stuffed Chicken recipe;
- For the sauce; Mix and boil the diced tomatoes, onion, garlic, bay leaf and chicken broth in a saucepan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, stir and set aside
- Mix the white cheese and spinach in a bowl.
- Cut the Tanned Chicken Backless Breasts into pockets and fill the cheese mixture in them.
- Fasten the edges with a toothpdant.
- Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a grilled pan and cook the meat until browned with the front and back.
- Take the Plated Chicken Backless Breasts to a serving plate.
Serve with tomato sauce.