Mediterranean Salad with Chickpeas
g, 12 grams of protein, 32 grams of carbohydrates and 14 grams of fat. Mediterranean Salad with Chickpeas Recipe
Chickpeas and salad are a great pair for lunch and dinner, which you want to spend lightly. It also contains protein with chickpeas, healthy fats and vegetables with olive oil and plenty of vitamins and minerals. In addition, it is extremely satisfying and delicious.
Chickpeas are the star of this salad recipe, one of the favorite summer salads of Mediterranean cuisine. This salad, where chickpeas meet with a sauce with cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, paprika, cheese, olive oil and lemon, will be a hearty and vibrant salad alongside Mediterranean flavors and will keep you full for a long time, however you serve it. Indispensable in the summer months, it will also suit the meat for barbecue parties!
Chickpea Nutritional Value
Chickpeas not only add a crunchy taste to this salad, but also work wonders for the intestines and overall body health. Chickpeas have a nutritional profile that contains a wide variety of vitamins and minerals. Since it is a good source of soluble fibers that help feed good bacteria in the intestines, it can help to eliminate digestive problems. Chickpeas are also a very good vegetable protein option that keeps appetite in check.
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
Mediterranean Salad with Chickpeas Recipe Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Bi’Olives Our Garden Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 800 grams of boiled chickpeas
- 300 grams of cherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of white cheese
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2.15 ounces drained and rinsed chickpeas can
- 1 large chopped cucumber
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 298g cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 40g chopped red onion
- 113.4g crumbled white cheese
- 15g finely chopped parsley
- Lemon vinegar (you can use as much or as little as you want)
Mediterranean Salad with Chickpeas Recipe Construction
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Chop the cucumber and paprika into thin cubes.
- Finely chop the red onion.
- Put the boiled and drained chickpeas in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, peppers and onions.
- Put the olive oil in a bowl.
- Add fresh lemon juice and a little salt and mix well.
- Drizzle the sauce over the salad and mix, blending well.
- Transfer the salad to a large bowl and serve, optionally
- sprinkled with a little walnuts.