- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
Ingredients for Celery Aegean Paste Recipe
- 300 g cottage cheese
- 1 small bowl cottage yogurt
- Half a bunch of chopped dill
- Half a bunch of chopped mint
- 1 clove beaten garlic
- 2 celery
- Juice and grated zest of half a lemon
- 100 g large pulled walnuts
- For the top:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
How to Make Aegean Paste with Celery?
Put the cheese in a mixing bowl, crush it with a fork. Add the large walnuts, air-crushed garlic, finely chopped greens, grated lemon zest and yogurt. Mix well.
Grate the celery in large. Add the lemon juice and stir. Mix the cheese mixture and grated celery in a bowl.
Put this prepared mixture on a serving plate. Open the middle like a pool and pour olive oil, serve.