Lemon, Fillet Chicken Chest Recipe’s Trick
You can also cook the fillet chicken breasts, which you cut into thin pieces, in the marinade mixture.
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
Mediterranean Chicken Breast Recipes
- 800 gram fillet chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 branch rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt For the lemon sauce:
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 1 tooth garlic
- 2 custom medium lemon
- 1/2 Cup finely ground walnuts
- 1/4 bunch parsley
How to Make Chicken Breast Recipe?
- How to Make Lemon, Fillet Chicken Breast Recipe?
Finely slice the fillet chicken breasts that you wash in plenty of water. After drying them with the help of a paper towel, blend them with olive oil, rosemary, freshly ground black pepper and sea salt.
- Heat the grilled pan. Cook both sides of the fillet chicken breasts for about three minutes, leaving the water in it, that is, seal the chickens.
For the sauce; Chop the parsley thinly. Grate the garlic and lemon peels. Squeeze the juice of the lemons, which you cut in half.
- Add the butter to the fillet chicken breasts, which you seal over a hot heat. Add the finely ground walnuts and let them roast until lightly coloured.
- Add the grated garlic to the butter to pass its aroma. Add the freshly squeezed lemon juice and grated lemon peels. Do not forget to rub the sauce over the roasted chickens.
Continue cooking the chickens in the prepared sauce for about 10 minutes, turning them upside down. Finally, add the finely chopped parsley and, after stirring, turn off the bottom of the stove.
Serve the lemon chicken breasts, which give you Mediterranean freshness, without waiting. Share chicken junkies with your loved ones.