Mediterranean Bean Salad
Wouldn’t it be nice if a salad with plenty of cheese and greens flavored the palatials with its sauce tinned on top? Mediterranean salad, which is also practical to prepare, will be one of the most popular salad recipes.
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking time:
(Mediterranean Salad) Ingredients for Recipe
- 200 grams of canned chickpeas (half a can)
- 220 grams canned mexican beans (1 can)
- 1.5 teaspoons canned corn
- 1 medium carrot
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 2 sprigs spring onions
- A pinch of fresh dill
- 10 leaves fresh mint
- Juice of 1 small lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate sour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon powdered pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon cumin
How to Make a Mediterranean Bean Salad Recipe?
- We strain the canned goods and wash them well.
- We cut cucumbers and cherry tomatoes into cubes and add them to canned products.
- We peel the carrot and grate it with the thin side of the grater.
- We finely chop and add the spring onion, dill and mint.
- We add and blend lemon juice, olive oil, pomegranate sour and spices. Our salad is ready. Enjoy those who try.
Note: If you wish, you can add one small purple onion by cutting the plier.